Inclement Weather Policy
As winter weather approaches, it’s important that all of our Future Professionals and their families are aware of where they can turn to find out information on The Temple Annapolis.
We use many ways to communicate with our families. Any change from the normal school schedule as a result of inclement weather – snow, ice, heat, etc. – will be communicated via the following channels:
- Temple Annapolis App: Look for emergency, delay and closing alerts on the school’s app. (available via iTunes app store)
- Facebook: facebook.com/templeannapolis
- Instagram: instagram.com/templeannapolis
- Website: templeannapolis.com
- School Voicemail: 443-221-2553 (updated by 6:30am for delays)
Please make sure you familiarize yourself with these so that you are able to check for these emergency notices. We encourage you to check multiple channels for information.
NOTE: The Temple does not follow any public school or community college schedules. We make our decisions independently.