Service Desk Coordinator
To create the ultimate service experience for school guests as a service assistant to Future Professionals and promote the school and its Take Home products and services. To ensure a smooth guest service traffic flow on the clinic floor, as well as be a visionary with the ability to create magic with everyone that you come into contact with a smile.
Service Desk Coordinator Success Profile:
In order to be a fit for this exciting opportunity you must be able to provide extraordinary service experience for school guests as a service assistant to Future Professionals and promote the school and its Take Home products and services. Also, ensure a smooth guest service traffic flow on the clinic floor.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Previous customer service job experience.
- Proficient in business computer basics. i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Millennium software.
- Schedule: Full-Time; 40 hours per week , must be flexible with schedule. Will work evenings/weekends.
- Service Desk Systems
- Service Systems
- Product and Service Knowledge
- Salon and Business Industry
- Team Coaching and Communication
- Culture Systems i.e. Mission and Vision
- Possess excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Detail and service orientated.
- Positive team player who will follow our mission and vision.
- Communicate information regarding the school and Take Home products and services that creates the ultimate guest service experience.
- Team supported culture
- Comprehensive insurance benefits: Health, & Aflac Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal time
- Endless opportunities for financial and professional development
- The opportunity to learn and work from the best and brightest through all facets of the industry.
How to Apply
Please email resumes to [email protected].
For over 20 years, the staff at Paul Mitchell Schools has built strong working relationships with salons around the world. The Paul Mitchell network is over 150,000 salons strong, located in 87 countries worldwide, with schools in over 40 countries. Paul Mitchell trained hair designers to work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name.
If you work in a Paul Mitchell School, you join our culture and community and follow our systems.